Talk to the Hearing Aid Expert in Queens, NY
How would your life be different if you could hear better? For most of our patients, better hearing means stronger relationships, more productivity at work, and a renewed sense of enjoyment for everyday sounds and music.
Simply put, enhancing your hearing makes you feel more active, healthy, and connected. And the best part is, better hearing is easily within your reach through the use of amazingly discreet, comfortable, and affordable modern hearing aid technology.
As a local hearing care provider, Mid Island Audiology has one goal—to improve the hearing and lives of the members of the local community. That’s why you won’t find high-pressure sales tactics here. You’ll find friendly, compassionate hearing healthcare that incorporates the best methods in audiology to achieve the best results—from an experienced Doctor of Audiology.
Are you ready to achieve the best hearing possible? Take the next step on the path to better hearing by scheduling your hearing test today!
“Dr. Recher was very kind and patient. He took all the time necessary to learn about my hearing loss history. He is very knowledgeable. It was an extremely pleasant experience overall. He made sure all of my questions were answered, clearly and thoroughly.”
– Jennifer V., patient
“Thomas listened intently to the hearing loss issue presented and offered a clear, empathetic, knowledgeable, and truly helpful path to finding a solution, despite the fact that the path didn’t necessarily lead to his door. His only goal was to help find a solution.”
– Nikki T., patient
“Dr. Recher is knowledgeable and caring. He took his time to explain everything to me in detail. He offered multiple options for my care. The office is beautiful and very well kept with the latest technology for testing. I was very happy with the Dr and his evaluations.”
– Nicole S., patient
5 Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Mid Island Audiology?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.